FREE Self-Preservation Course
- Self-Preservation VS. Ego Defense: Why self-preservation isn’t the same as Ego defense. And why the former is more desirable
- Distance Management: Why keeping the appropriate distance to an aggressive opponent is crucial
- Verbal Jiu-Jitsu: Why talking down someone is a victory in of itself
- Defense As Primacy: Why Defense trumps pre-planned offense training
- The #1 Kick Everyone Should Know: Check out the video class to see it in action
Deploying The BEAR
In this 2nd lesson of the course Rodney explains why it is crucial to create a barrier between yourself and a potential interpersonal threat.
Converting Your Defensive Action
Mounting an immediate counter offense when someone attacks you is easier said and done. In this lesson Rodney shares with you why he feels defaulting to a defensive action should come first.
Mounting Your Counter Offense
When you do have to strike back to protect yourself, what strikes are the most effective? Rodney will introduce you to his surgical striking method.
The One Kick You Need to Know
Kicking takes time to perfect. It’s even harder to pull off effectively in self-preservation. In this lesson Rodney teaches you the one kick everyone should know and spend time on developing.